- Contact information including email address
- Address information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Order history to enable us to ensure the best customer service possible and process any returns.
- Statistics about site visit - we use these anonymously to make enhancements to our site.
- Competition, surveys and promotions - to allow us to process your competition entry or allow us to use your responses to make improvements to our site or product offering.
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small file saved to the user’s computer's hard drive that tracks, saves and stores information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server, to provide the user with a tailored experience within this website.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computer's hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser's security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit. However, please note by blocking cookies this may affect how our website functions and some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Marketing Emails and Messages
We operate an email mailing list, which we use to inform our subscribers about products, services or news we supply or publish. Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in this policy above.
Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored subscriber data.
We will only send you marketing emails if you have previously signed up for them. This may have been on account setup, to obtain first order discount via our newsletter signup, or by entering any of our competitions.
Should you no longer require these communications then you can unsubscribe in the following ways:
Logging into your online account on our website and selecting 'opt out' settings.
Click 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of any of our emails and follow the prompts to be removed from our lists.
Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adverts and Sponsored Links
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. Users should note they use social sharing buttons at their own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to their social media profile feed or page.